Private Lightroom Classes
You’ve got the basics down in-camera, but now you want to take your photography to the next level. Adobe’s Lightroom is a powerful, yet easy-to-use tool to process your images and take your photography up a notch. There are tons of post-production software options on the market. I’ve tried several. But in the end, I’ve found nothing works better than Lightroom. Simply put, it’s the best. I love Lightroom’s solid plug-ins, awesome presets, unparalleled RAW handling, non-destructive editing… I could keep going.
Your private, one-on-one Adobe Lightroom class will be tailored to your level, whether you’re a beginner wanting the basics or a more advanced user looking to further develop your skills. We can cover importing, exporting, file formats, and the interface including basic tools and sliders such as the crop tool, graduated filter, radial filter and more, curves, sharpening, and we’ll also dive into presets. Bring your laptop loaded up with Lightroom, a memory card with some images, and we will work together on your images on your computer. You’ll leave with not only increased knowledge and hands on experience with Lightroom, but with beautifully edited photos.
Learn at your pace when it’s convenient for you. You can use our self-scheduling calendar tool to book time with us in 90 minute increments whenever it works for you. If we don’t show a time that works, just go ahead and email us and we’ll find mutually available time. Open our calendar, find a time, purchase the time, and we’ll be in touch to configure your custom curriculum.
Purchase 10 hours in advance and receive a 10% discount. Contact us using the form below or email to email@example.com to purchase.
What we will cover based on your individual needs:
- Workflow: Create an efficient workflow to get the most of your time and effort
- Format: RAW, DNG or JPEG
- Import: How to import and organize your photos from your flash or SD card
- Develop: How to manipulate your photographs to create stunning images.
- Presets and Plug-ins: How to create stunning effects with just one click
- Export: How to print, upload to Flickr, Smugmug, Facebook, or your website
- Slideshow: How to create amazing slideshows
- Back-up: Follow my procedure and never lose a file again
What the class includes:
- Individual time with your images to help you learn how to process.
- Coffee, tea, soft-drinks, and snacks.