Who better to help you showcase your photographs and build a custom photography website than other photographers? We build custom photography websites, including a custom logo, your own URL and email, business cards, and we help you curate your online galleries, plan your business, and market yourself.
Custom Photography Websites include:
- 10 hours of one-on-one time with John in the studio or via WebEx to help you with curating your portfolio and determining your unique photographic style.
- Assistance with photo-editing and learning Lightroom as needed.
- Logical organization of your galleries.
- A complete online portfolio of your work, with shopping cart if desired, including an About/Bio page, and contact page so friends or clients can send you secure messages while protecting your email from spammers.
- 1-2 hours with Staci so she can train you on how to upload new photos and galleries.
Additional options to further customize your online presence:
- Custom Domain: We’ll help you select a custom domain that makes sense for your personal style and goals, purchase the domain, and link it up to your website. $75 for the first year, then $20/yr after that for renewal and maintenance.
- Custom Email: We will set up a Google account for you that is linked to your custom domain. $50 for the first year, then $15/year for renewal and maintenance.
- Custom Logo: We will help you create and design your very own custom logo for use on your website, business cards, and email. $500
- Social Media: We’ll connect all of your social media to your website and spend 1 hour with you discussing social media integration and marketing. $150
- Business Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO): We will help you create a plan for marketing your specific business plan, your marketing strategy, and implement SEO so that your customers can find you. $500
- Website updates: $75/hr after site is completed.
Check out examples of our work: