Love it or hate it, Social Media is a great way to share your images and gain exposure. Our Social Media for Photographers Workshop will help you get started sharing your images online and gaining exposure for your work. We’ll teach you the basics of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter while covering the pros and cons of each. John has spent years cultivating following with over 20,000 Facebook followers and over 15,000 Instagram followers. We’ll discuss the best approach to curating your work as well as useful platforms for showcasing your best images with an online portfolio. Staci has helped dozens of photographers create custom websites to promote their portfolios online and she’ll walk you through the pros and cons of some of the most popular platforms.
Social Media for Photographers Workshop
- Learn the pros and cons of each social media platform and how to best use them for photography
- Set up and integrate your accounts with Lightroom to make sharing easy
- Tips and tricks for getting followers such as hashtags, who to follow, how often to share, and more
- Creating an online portfolio and how it can help you gain visibility
- Small group instruction for individualized help.
What You Need
- Digital photos for sharing online
Location and Details
This workshop is located at our studio at 1902 W Foster Ave, Chicago, IL 60640. There is ample free street parking in the area.
Full refund for cancellation 7 days or more before workshop. If cancellation 6 days before workshop or less, or for no-show, no refunds will be provided.